Re: [Monotone-devel] Wiki whiteboard for the great testcase renaming

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Wiki whiteboard for the great testcase renaming
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:50:08 +0100

Hi,

Zack Weinberg wrote:
I've created a whiteboard for the renaming (with all the current
testcase names) at
<http://venge.net/mtn-wiki/TestHarnessIssues/CleanUpTestNames>.
Please help! This is a huge task and I don't want to do it all myself.

Cool, thanks. I've just added new names to all the tests which have anything to do with cvs_import.

Is there a good reason to do it all in one go? Or why can't we just rename what's itching us?

Would you mind if I go ahead and rename those cvs_import tests and mark them as renamed on the whiteboard?

Regards

Markus