Re: [Monotone-devel] Status including unknown files?

From: Joel Crisp
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Status including unknown files?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:15:59 +0000

It appears that there are status values in the 'automate inventory'
command for unknown/missing files.

Does automate actually generate these values?

Getting a list of everything not under cm control is really useful

Joel

On 2/23/07, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 02:25:54PM +0100, Zbynek Winkler wrote:
> I use hg regularly and it lists unknown files by default. I do not
> experience
> any speed issues but my workspaces are not that large.

Ah, my information is out of date then -- they must have changed their
mind, or implemented a similar trick.

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen