Re: [Monotone-devel] forbid: a (nicer?) alternative to obliterate

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] forbid: a (nicer?) alternative to obliterate
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:55:21 +0100

Hello Lapo,

Lapo Luchini wrote:
What do you think?
What possible problems do you foresee that I didn't think of?
(please think about the "base" strictly local-only "forbidden list" and
the policy-based, and thus distributed, CRL thing separately, on reply,
as they are certainly two very different beasts)

Seems all well and good, but somehow I miss references to the upcoming Policy Branches. Is this just a user interface question, building on top of those or do you intend to add that feature no matter what happens there?

Regards

Markus