[Monotone-devel] unsetenv

From: William Uther
Subject: [Monotone-devel] unsetenv
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:11:59 +1100

Hi,
There seem to be some issues with the unsetenv() definition at line ~102 in tester.cc .

On the Mac it is defined in the standard headers as:

void unsetenv(blah)

Whereas elsewhere it is defined as:

int unsetenv(blah)

and if you re-define it differently on either platform the compiler complains. I've just put an #if defined(__APPLE__) around it, but that is really ugly. My autoconf-foo is not very strong. (maybe it needs exercise?) I'll look at auto-detecting this, but if someone beat me to it I'd be grateful :).

Be well,

Will             :-}