Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests

From: J Decker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:20:54 -0700

> It seems that mtn add --unknown is now broken under windows.

Can you be more specific?  It seems to work for me and the testsuite.

Honestly I'm not sure - a couple people tried adding files and I said mtn add *, they said that didn't work... and mtn add <directory name> didn't add all the files in the directory... another one was attempting to use --unknown and there were no files added even though mtn ls unknown showed the files that were not yet tracked...  (we do have a .mtn-ignore file that disregards things like debug, *.ncb, and other temp files that visual studio uses, but I'd imagine that if they shoed up with mtn ls unknown, that they should also have been added... but he had to speciy each file.... ) but it's over now, so I don't know exact parameters of this, and it's hear-say.

Cheers,
-mjg
--
Matthew Gregan                     |/