Re: [Monotone-devel] In preparation for the next release: Translations l

From: Patrick Georgi
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] In preparation for the next release: Translations look good!
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:13:12 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
In my self-proclaimed role as translation police, I just had a check,
in your self-proclaimed role as translation police, would you mind telling me what kind of developer tools, that is, makefile targets, you need in that function? ;-)
they're basically the last bit missing in the gettext support rewrite.

Patrick Georgi