Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:22:46 -0700

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 03:13:08AM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> because of the current trouble reaching venge.net, I've set up
> monotone.ca to be an alternate server.  Everyone who has signed a cert
> in the monotone set of branches has write access, since it's
> reasonably likely that those signators also have write access for
> venge.net.

Back in town, it looks like the problem at this point is just that
venge.net crashed/got rebooted 4 days ago, and the netsync server
didn't restart automatically.

Discussion question: should I restart it, or shall we just call
monotone.ca the official server?

"Of course, the entire effort is to put oneself
 Outside the ordinary range
 Of what are called statistics."
  -- Stephan Spender