Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.ca can now be used as a server
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:26:54 -0700

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 09:29:12AM +0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:22:46 -0700, Nathaniel
> Smith <address@hidden> said:
> njs> Discussion question: should I restart it, or shall we just call
> njs> monotone.ca the official server?
>
> Nothing can stop you from restarting if you want ;-).

Obviously not.  For right now, though, and pending any future Awesome
Cluster Stuff, what should we be putting on the webpage to tell people
where to get stuff, and who should be in charge of managing the
permissions list?

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould