Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:46:25 -0700

On 7/7/07, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:31:40 +0200, Ludovic Brenta
<address@hidden> said:

ludovic> Sure.  I'd add myself before uploading in any case :) Now,
ludovic> you and Richard should decide who will be in the Maintainer:
ludovic> field :)

Zack, how much do you desire being an official maintainer.  Or shall
we do a virtual rock, scissors, bag?  Don't misunderstand me, I have
zero problems being a maintainer for monotone, considering I'm already
involved to a large enough degree that I think the difference won't be
that big.

I am indifferent, truly.  I kinda like the mailing list idea.

zw