Re: [Monotone-devel] Help request with buildbot for monotone

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Help request with buildbot for monotone
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:52:30 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:08:13 +0200, Markus
Schiltknecht <address@hidden> said:

markus> I'm attaching what 'cvs diff' currently spits out from my
markus> buildbot working directory. I cannot guarantee anything, it's
markus> pretty much hacked together. But I simply don't have the time
markus> to think into it much more.

Ah, and I see you also fixed the problems with MonotoneSource, that
was the next thing I was going to ask about ;-).

Heh, I guess that's another package I will maintain a hack for...

markus> However, it would be nice to get this stuff into mainline
markus> buildbot and keep maintaining that. Support for 'mtn automate'
markus> would also be appreciated. I'd vote for extending a day to 36
markus> hours... at least!

Hmm, have you suggested that patch to the buildbot maintainers
already?  And I once argued for 48 hour days...  I win ;-).

markus> > address@hidden:~/wrk$ apt-show-versions buildbot
markus> > buildbot/testing uptodate 0.7.5-1.1
markus>
markus> The patch probably applies to that version as well.

I think so, or it should be easy enough to apply.  Looks pretty
straightforward...

Thanks!

Cheers,
Richard