[Monotone-devel] Summit reimbursals sent

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Summit reimbursals sent
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:40:07 -0700

All summit reimbursal money should be on its way, via snailmail
(Justin), bank transfer (Thomas, Christof, Markus, Siggi), or paypal
(Gabriele).  If you were expecting money and don't see your name on
this list, or if you see your name on this list but don't see money in
the next few days, or if you do see money but it's the wrong amount --
then I probably screwed something up and you should let me know :-).

"The problem...is that sets have a very limited range of
activities -- they can't carry pianos, for example, nor drink
beer."