Re: [Monotone-devel] Workspace merge?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Workspace merge?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:52:06 -0700

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 09:59:04PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On 7/11/07, William Uther <address@hidden> wrote:
> >   What's happening with the net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge*
> >branches?  Do any work?  Which are up-to-date?
>
> All those branches are either thoroughly dead or merged to mainline already
> :-)

net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.conflict1 is not quite either, it
just has an added file where I was starting to play with what
"conflicts in workspace" would look like.  Might be useful to someone.

mtn log --from h:net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.conflict1 --diffs

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco