[Monotone-devel] Re: Windows build slaves desired

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Windows build slaves desired
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:13:20 +0200

Chad Walstrom wrote:
> Lapo, if you do manage to get the win32 buildbot working, could you
> write-up your HOWTO on the monotone wiki?

I don't think I'll ever try a win32 buildbot (either mingw or
visualstudio): even if I'm a long time Windows user I'm not at all a
Windows programmer, I use it mainly as a platform to run Cygwin and
(occasionally, but the main reason I still have Windows on my main PC)
play some games.

I'll probably try a Cygwin slave, but I am still thinking about it: only
Windows PC left in my home could provide at most to be online as a slave
part time (something like 1-7 and 9-18 CET, i.e. when I'm at work or
slleping), so if someone else has one which is online full-time, could
be better.

    Lapo