Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:40:42 -0400

Derek Scherger <address@hidden> writes:

> Stephen Leake wrote:
>> I haven't heard any objections to this; a couple people said they
>> would review the docs and such.
>>
>> So if I have not heard any objections by this weekend (Sept 15), I'll
>> merge nvm.basic_io.inventory to nvm then.
>>
>> Ok?
>
> I haven't had a chance to read the docs on the basic_io.inventory branch
> yet but there was some mention that they may *not* be up to date. Do you
> know one way or the other?

I updated the automate inventory section in monotone.texi; I believe
it matches the code.

There are some comments in the inventory section of automate.cc.

There are a fairly complete set of tests in tests/automate_inventory*

I'm not aware of any other docs that should be updated; if I've missed
something, let me know.

--
-- Stephe