Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone Commit Template

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone Commit Template
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:15:26 +0200

Hi Timothy,

Timothy Brownawell wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. Somewhat easier to do complex processing perhaps, but
harder to do simple things like "look at the log and see what's changed
since $foo".

That's only because we don't have the proper interface for such things. So yes, as a work around you might want to put that stuff into the change message. None the less, that looks like a work around to me.

Regards

Markus