Re: [Monotone-devel] Ready to release next week

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Ready to release next week
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:47:08 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
> I'll take some time to make a release somewhere around Friday Oct 5.
> It might be time to see if something needs to be added to NEWS or if
> we might get a better result out of some of the build bots.

Cool thing - strings should be complete on my side (will push translated
string changes on Zack's nvm.deregexp in a few, which he said he'd like
to get into 0.37). Completly off-topic, but, have you been able to find
some time looking at the cia notifier?

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog