[Monotone-devel] Monotone is too hard on itself...

From: Richard Laager
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone is too hard on itself...
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:20:03 -0500

I've seen a couple of misleading errors lately:

mtn: fatal: std::runtime_error: network error: recv failure: Connection timed
out
mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.

The other one was for a Permission Denied on something in the working
directory. I don't have that one handy and can't reproduce it at the
moment.

I realize this is just an error template, but it does make this appear
to be a Monotone bug when it certainly isn't.

Richard