Re: [Monotone-devel] RPM build broken in Fedora

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] RPM build broken in Fedora
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 00:18:24 +0100

Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> I was trying to build a RPM for Fedora 8 ppc and it failed because
> the package did not register info/dir, which was created as part of
> the install process.  I don't know if it is a specific Fedora thing,
> because I see some binary RPM packages posted for openSUSE in the
> website (hence why I did not commit a fix).

Fedora already has a working monotone package (and even a monotone-server
package), so you probaby should try/use that. For f7, there is already a 0.37
package, for f8 (which hasn't been released yet), there is only a 0.36 rpm,
but I guess 0.37 will follow shortly after the release. If you are impatient,
you can rebuild the f7 source rpm.

Regards,
Thomas