Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.37 Win32 binary?

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 0.37 Win32 binary?
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:22:27 +0100

2007/11/6, Stephen Leake <address@hidden>:
> There is still no 0.37 Win32 binary on http://monotone.ca/.
>
> Should I build one? I assume I just do "make distrib"?

I don't know anything about "make distrib" but IMHO best way is to
just use InnoSetup GUI and open win32/monotone.iss and click compile.
This should be enough.

Hint1. In official source code there is no win32/monotone.bmp
Hint2. In monotone.iss at end of file list there are hardcoded links
to someone mingw installation dir, you may change them to yours.

--
Zbigniew -zbigg- Zagórski
-- software developer -- geek -- happy daddy --