RE: [Monotone-devel] Problem with mtn automate get_manifest_of onWindows

From: Craig L. Ching
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] Problem with mtn automate get_manifest_of onWindows
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:27:30 -0600

Ok, well, this is weirder than we thought originally.  It turns out that
we *didn't* have a win32 0.37 of Monotone, it was 0.35.  So
get_manifest_of worked on one Windows machine but not on another (and I
haven't yet found a Linux box where it *doesn't* work).

Any hints how I can track this down?  I can't seem to get the visual
studio build to build right now as it's looking for
'libboost_filesystem-vc80-mt-1_34_1.lib' which I thought had been
removed as a dependency ...

Any help is appreciated, atm I'm going to compare the output of --debug
on Windows to Linux and see if that sheds any light on the subject.

Cheers,
Craig

get_manifest_of