Re: [Monotone-devel] Sync, write/read-permissions and port-binding in Wi

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Sync, write/read-permissions and port-binding in WinXP
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:07:10 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 23:59:03 -0800 (PST),
"address@hidden 28" <address@hidden> said:

Twain28> I was actually referring to the fact that I had to find out
Twain28> for myself where I had to create the 'write-permissions' and
Twain28> 'read-permissions' files. The official tutorial only quotes
Twain28> the directory ^/.monotone ....and that's not what you have in
Twain28> Windows....hence came my doubts.

Do you have an idea on how you'd like to add to the tutorial so
Windows users are included?  Please feel encouraged to contribute (or
as njs would put it: patches welcome!)

Cheers,
Richard

-----