Re: [Monotone-devel] FOSDEM'08

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] FOSDEM'08
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:06:55 +0100

Lapo Luchini writes:
> Markus wrote:
>> we've also thought about a DevRoom at FOSDEM. Up until now, I only
>> know that Ludovic Brenta wants to attend FOSDEM, Lapo showed some
>> interest and I myself am still undecided if I want to go to
>> Brussels. If nobody else speaks up, I don't think that justifies a
>> DevRoom there.

The developers' rooms have all been assigned now, so it would be too
late to ask for one even if we had 100 confirmed attendees.

> I'll most probably be there with my gf (that won't take much more than a
> peek at FOSDEM itself, but will probably enjoy the city architecture)
> and maybe Gabriele will come too.
>
> Ludovic, Markus? Who else for a mini-meeting?

I'm in for a mini-meeting, even if we only discuss the differences
between German and Belgian beer, French and Italian wine, and various
key signing policies.  My motivation for FOSDEM itself is way down
because they denied the Ada developes' room I asked for, despite the
fact that I had a very good programme with several confirmed speakers.

--
Ludovic Brenta.