Re: [Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:00:42 -0800

On Dec 10, 2007 2:07 AM, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some of you must have noticed that I didn't keep my own schedule.  The
> reasons are many, and one of them is that I wanted to give the
> currently latest Debian package (0.37-4) time to trickle down into the
> [testing] distribution.  I'll take a look at available information
> later today and will decide on a release date accordingly.

Looks like it made it in today.

When you do do the release, please make sure the commit log for
76d4b5766373d8c550acd922311824d28ddfa7cb gets copied into
debian/changelog.  (I didn't put it there myself because it causes
trouble if we have an incomplete debian/changelog stanza at the top of
the file... better ideas welcome.)  It's mostly trivial but there's a
bugfix too.

thanks,
zw