Re: [Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:51:37 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:00:42 -0800, "Zack Weinberg"
<address@hidden> said:

zackw> On Dec 10, 2007 2:07 AM, Richard Levitte <address@hidden> wrote:
zackw> > Hi,
zackw> >
zackw> > Some of you must have noticed that I didn't keep my own schedule.  The
zackw> > reasons are many, and one of them is that I wanted to give the
zackw> > currently latest Debian package (0.37-4) time to trickle down into the
zackw> > [testing] distribution.  I'll take a look at available information
zackw> > later today and will decide on a release date accordingly.
zackw>
zackw> Looks like it made it in today.

Verified, I just saw it on my testing machine.  Woohoo!

OK, that means I'll release tonight or tomorrow morning.
Guys, please double-check the NEWS entries for 0.38!

zackw> When you do do the release, please make sure the commit log for
zackw> 76d4b5766373d8c550acd922311824d28ddfa7cb gets copied into
zackw> debian/changelog.  (I didn't put it there myself because it
zackw> causes trouble if we have an incomplete debian/changelog stanza
zackw> at the top of the file... better ideas welcome.)  It's mostly
zackw> trivial but there's a bugfix too.

Can't you do what I did in the .debian-diff branch, an entry that says
UNRELEASED?
Anyway, I'll add it now in my local repo...

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/