Re: [Monotone-devel] We want YOU at the Summit, REALLY!

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] We want YOU at the Summit, REALLY!
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 09:39:41 +1100

On 20/12/2007, at 11:04 PM, Lapo Luchini wrote:

http://venge.net/mtn-wiki/MtnSummit2008

Just to remind everyone that the Summit is not something only the 3-4
big-developers can and should attend to.

As the page states:
"Our bar is strict but low: if you're willing to work, you're welcome to come. Even if you haven't worked with monotone source before, we'll help
you get started -- or help with the docs, or testing... plenty of work
for everyone."

So, please, sign up as soon as possible on that wiki page, so that we
can decide a final date Real Soon Now! ;-)

I'd love to, but you're in the wrong hemisphere... :)

I might be able to be online a lot that week though...

Will       :-}