Re: [Monotone-devel] hang on Win32/MinGW with sync file:

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] hang on Win32/MinGW with sync file:
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 22:49:06 +0100 (CET)

Heh, it's Christmas time and you're hacking?  I'm having a hard time
deciding if I should worry or just say "way to go!" ;-)

On the other hand, I should rather shut up.  After all, here I am
reading and responding to email...

Cheers,
Richard

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:30:23 -0500, Stephen Leake