[Monotone-devel] Re: FOSDEM'08

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: FOSDEM'08
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:58:54 +0100

Ludovic Brenta wrote:
> The developers' rooms have all been assigned now, so it would be too
> late to ask for one even if we had 100 confirmed attendees.

There is also the opportunity (expiring in 9 days) for a lightning talk:

http://www.fosdem.org/2008/lightningtalks
Lightning Talks are your 15 minutes of fame: every free or open source
project can apply for a lightning talk.
During exactly 15 minutes, one person gets to present the project or an
aspect of it.
All Lightning Talks will happen in a large room that can host up to 300
people.

IMHO we should take this opportunity, if possible =)

>> Ludovic, Markus? Who else for a mini-meeting?
> I'm in for a mini-meeting, even if we only discuss the differences
> between German and Belgian beer, French and Italian wine, and various
> key signing policies.  My motivation for FOSDEM itself is way down […]

I will confirm my presence and find a plane (or not) within a couple of
days =)

   Lapo