[Monotone-devel] Thank you Graydon!

From: Joerg Bullmann
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Thank you Graydon!
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:38:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi Graydon,

Don't remember having seen anyone saying so yet, so before it is forgotten --

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Thanks for your effort, for your time, for your ideas, for pulling it off in
the first place and then move things on!

I have been using monotone a little bit only (unfortunately) and I have only
done a little bit of work (and none of it is committed back yet) on mtteam, so
am really a bit of a nobody in the world of monotone.

However, I took the time to read your whole monotone manual carefully and it
has brought home your idea of distributed VC to me like a long time ago my
exposure to CVS taught me about concurrent development (yes, many people like
laughing at this now, but in truth they should not).

I very much hope there will be enough of us to keep the ball rolling and I also
hope there will be a clear direction monotone will keep going in.

Again thanks and all the best with your new projects.

Cheers,
Joerg