Re: [Monotone-devel] unhexification of revision hashes

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] unhexification of revision hashes
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:15:36 +1300

At 2008-01-28T22:15:40+0100, Zbigniew Zagórski wrote:
> BTW. What are the cxxflags of official windows build, my build is
> "-O2 -g -Wall" stripped, maybe this perf hit is caused by bad flags.

We use the defaults from the build process, which end up being:
CFLAGS = -g -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -fexceptions
CXXFLAGS = -g -O2 -Wall -W -Wno-unused -fno-strict-aliasing

...which are pretty much what you're using, so the performance regression
might be real and needs further investigation.

Cheers,
-mjg
--
Matthew Gregan                     |/