Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ViewMTN multi-db

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: ViewMTN multi-db
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 16:59:12 +1100

    Roland> It's looking very good!  I think this is working well enough to be a
    Roland> release.  I too will be out of touch til Monday.  When I'm back, I
will
    Roland> most certainly be pushing the Fedora package and getting
fedorahosted.org
    Roland> running viewmtn ASAP!

Hello,

According to the config.py.sample, it should be possible to continue
setting $dbfile, to use only one database.

When I go to the top level URL of my site though, I get a list of 0
database's to choose from, where I would have expected a list of
branches to show up.

Have I misunderstood something?

I also get to the top level directory if I click the "branches" link
from any page.

Thanks.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>