Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.stripped

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: nvm.stripped
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:09:53 -0400

Markus Wanner <address@hidden> writes:

> With these fixes I've been able to compile and successfully test
> monotone against all of these sqlite versions:
>
>  3.3.8  (as currently included in debian etch / stable)
>  3.3.12
>  3.3.17
>  3.4.1  (what we shipped up to now)
>  3.5.9  (as currently included in debian lenny / testing)
>  3.6.3  (newest upstream release)

This raises an issue for the test suite and buildbots.

Assuming we eventually integrate this branch into mainline, how many
versions of sqlite (and all the other libraries!) do we need the
buildbots to test?

And do we want to get into testing all possible combinations of
library versions?

--
-- Stephe