Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone bug report

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone bug report
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:55:47 -0500

Hugo Cornelis wrote:
Hi all,

I accidently compared a revision in a workspace against an empty
database and got a bug report.  Restoring the correct repository
solved the issue, so no true problem.  Here is the complete report:

address@hidden:~/neurospaces_project/model-container/source/snapshots/0$
mtn ls known
mtn: fatal: error: graph.cc:99: I(!next.empty())
mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
mtn: please send this error message, the output of 'mtn version --full',
mtn: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
mtn: wrote debugging log to
/home/hugo/neurospaces_project/model-container/source/snapshots/0/_MTN/debug
mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file

Oh, so that's where that's been coming from. It should be fixed to give a better error message now.