[Monotone-devel] Okay I'm tired of exception when aborting windows mtn c

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Okay I'm tired of exception when aborting windows mtn command...
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:28:08 -0700

When I abort an operation in monotone for windows, an exception is
generated.  I have tolerated this since version 0.26... but... no I'm
tried of having to wait for the exception handler to log the
exception... y'all should implement

SetConsoleCtrlHandler

and handle exiting nicely instead of blowing up.  PLEASE!

If I start a mtn log (that's too long) or mtn commit, and relaize I
messed up the message, or a sync, and realize there was another commit
I wanted... I often halt a montone op with ctrl-c....