Re: [Monotone-devel] .mtn-ignore ignored?

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] .mtn-ignore ignored?
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:50:04 +0100

Timothy Brownawell <address@hidden> writes:
> They should work, and they *do* work here. So if you haven't overridden
> the ignore_file() hook and this is in the workspace root directory, I'm
> not sure what could be going on.

Heh.  Thanks, that reminded me that I overrode ignore_file() back in
2006... I copied and pasted the then-default version which read
.mt-ignore instead of .mtn-ignore.  (if you're curious: I didn't want to
ignore *.a files because GCC sources contain files with this extension,
containing Ada test cases instead of static libraries).

--
Ludovic Brenta.