Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:44:28 +0100

Hi!

2010/3/8 Timothy Brownawell <address@hidden>
empty_environment needs to copy in all the DLLs that the monotone executable uses. It has a hardcoded list, which I'm guessing isn't quite right for your environment. Do you know if Windows has a (non-gui) 'ldd' equivalent that we could use to get the list right?

I've faced this problem last time and result is that the only known tool - depends.exe [1] has also CLI interface. It's a little awkward so i've made simple wrapper [2] that makes readable "ldd" greppable output.

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/
[2] http://pastebin.com/wxreDxFu

Regards!

--