[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone support for indefero

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone support for indefero
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 16:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I've finished the initial implementation of the monotone SCM module
for indefero.
Please review the code - its available here:

http://github.com/tommyd3mdi/indefero-monotone

There are a couple of smaller things on my agenda for this, f.e. the
support for
remote_stdio, so you only need to set up one database for both,
browsing
and pulling data. This requires an advanced mtn server setup, though,
since
remote_stdio support is disabled by default for security reasons.
Also, as I've stated in idf.php-dist already, usher should be put into
the mix,
otherwise every project would have to serve its database using a
different
server and therefor also a different port and not the default, IANA-
assigned
one (4691).
I'd be able to supply you with more information about the above
topics,
depending on how much documentation you want about setting up a
particular
VCS (and how much you leave to the user by letting him contact
upstream).

Thanks,
Thomas.