[Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot slaves

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot slaves
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 10:58:52 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
> Thanks a lot, Richard! One question (I'm not overly familiar with
> buildbot) - do we have the information who provided a particular build
> bot still, even if the bot is unavailable? F.e. the amd64-freebsd7 one
> is only offline from the beginning of February or so and it might be
> possible that the owner is totally unaware of it.

Yep, after a few months of silent uptime, I kinda didn't notice it was
down. All it needed was an upgrade to latest "twisted" package (dunno
why, but before investigating it further I just upgraded it, and it
worked) and is not backonline.

Anyways you can see it's mine clicking on the bot name at the top of the
table:

http://monotone.ca:9011/amd64-freebsd7
  amd64-freebsd7: CONNECTED
  Admin: Lapo Luchini <address@hidden>

PS: in the meantime it has been upgraded to FreeBSD 8.0, so you might
want to rename "amd64-freebsd7" to "amd64-freebsd8".

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.” (Jeremy S. Anderson)