Re: [Monotone-devel] branch_leaves_sync_bug

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] branch_leaves_sync_bug
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:14:35 +0200

Am 26.05.2010 10:07, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On some of the build bots the aforementioned tests fails in line 47.
>> While it runs through for me locally, I still have seen errornous output
>> from it which does not influence the checked return code:
>>
>> Locally (exit code 0):
>
> This is a Mac, right?

Right.

>> openSUSE build bot (exit code 1):
>>
>> mtn: setting default server to
>> file:///../branch_leaves_sync_bug/beth.db
>
> How did test.root get set to a relative path? I used it because I
> thought it was always absolute.

Yes it is always absolute and it was absolute - I've shortened it here
to make the two examples easier comparable. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

>> mtn: connecting to file:///../branch_leaves_sync_bug/beth.db
>> mtn: No such file or directory
>> /path/to/mtn: fatal signal: Segmentation fault
>
> mtn handles this cleanly when I get similar errors on Windows,
> Debian, and RedHat. Sounds like openSUSE is just broken.

Its not just openSUSE, its also openBSD
(http://monotone.ca/buildbot/x86-openbsd/builds/819/step-test/0) and
Fedora
(http://monotone.thomaskeller.biz/autobuild/index.php?log=Fedora_12/x86_64/monotone-fedora).
I've just tested it locally on openSUSE 11.2 and it does not popup there
either...

Thomas.