Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Zbigniew Zagórski
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:33:33 +0200

Hi!

2010/5/31 Thomas Keller <address@hidden>:
> Hi all!
> Its release time, again :), and I would like you to look over the
> translations and build bots and get them in a good and usable state.

I am wondering if we can safely use gcc-4.5.0 to build Windows native
version of
monotone. Current status is that almost all (lua locale issue again)
tests are passing.

For those interested in testing stability of new build chain, there is
updated setup
of 0.47 in downloads.

http://monotone.ca/downloads/0.47/monotone-0.47-gcc450-setup.exe

I just think that it might be good to check if new compilation
environment doesn't bring any surprises.

> 1) The Debian testing one seems to have update problems from time to
> time and complains about no rule to make the target `win32/monotone.iss'
> for `distdir'. Zbigniew, could you please have a look?

My fault - thanks for poiting this out (I should have grep for users
of this file before making it generated).
monotone.iss is explicitly specified in EXTRA_DIST. I will correct it
this evening.

--
Zbigniew Zagórski
/ software developer / geek / http://zbigg.blogspot.com /