[Monotone-devel] nvm.man-page

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] nvm.man-page
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 05:52:50 -0400

I generated the mtn.1 man page using the MinGW and Cygwin builds of
monotone; no surprises.

A few comments:

missing a Copyright section. It could say:

       monotone is Copyright (C) 2004-2010 by various authors.

I ran 'mtn manpage' (without the --norc that's in the makefile), and it
included my locally defined commands. I think that's a nice feature, so
perhaps this command should not be hidden?

Obviously 'mtn manpage' should be run with --norc for releases, but
local installations with significant user commands might want to install
the manpage that documents their commands.

There's no entry in monotone.texi for manpage; I assume that's because
it's hidden.

The command groups, and the commands within a group, are not in
alphabetical order; they are in 'mtn help'.

Missing the current version in the footer.

needs a NEWS entry.

Otherwise this looks good.

--
-- Stephe