[Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves, please!

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Buildbot slaves, please!
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 01:52:49 +0100 (CET)

Hey everyone,

I've worked on reintegrating monotone with buildbot 0.7.12 (the
version we run on code.monotone.ca) and got it working after a bit of
fiddling (less than I anticipated).

The result can be found here:

mtn://mtn.lp.se/monotone-integration?richard.levitte.org:monotone-integration.buildbot-0_7_12

If you have a look at http://monotone.ca:9000/, you will see the only
currently running build bot.  We need a few more on diverse platforms.
Who wants to play with this?  A number of people were running
buildbots before, are you willing to upgrade your buildbot and join
the fun?

Please help us make sure monotone 1.0 works and can ship before the
end of this month.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/