Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-i18n] On translations...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Monotone-i18n] On translations...
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:11:36 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:16:04 +0100, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me> On a related note, I more and more loose faith in transifex, also
me> because I'm using it a bit more in another project and have only
me> problems with it, especially when it comes to fuzzy handling (which
me> seems to be literally non-existing). So far the only thing that tx
me> brought us were the nice graphs, but it reformats translations
me> differently, strips out comments everywhere (I wrote about this already
me> earlier, thats why I created the different README.<lang> files after
me> all) and sometimes even does not get its own statistics right (I had to
me> push the pot file twice to let it acknowledge the correct number of
me> source strings, 1537), so I'm refined and very much vote for dumping it
me> completely. That would also mean that we remove it from the po's README
me> and do not hint translators any longer towards this service and also to
me> remove the project on tx.

It also seems to destroy some setting, such as Language-Team...

me> Any objections?

None what so ever.

Cheers,
Richard