[Monotone-devel] cygport vs Makefile.am

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] cygport vs Makefile.am
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 03:57:36 -0400

The cygport/* files now appear in Makefile.am, in EXTRA_DIST.

That's ok, except that the mtn version number appears in the file names,
which will be a maintenance issue. I think we have two choices:

1) add 'update mtn version in filenames in EXTRA_DIST' to
   release_checklist.txt

2) Take the version numbers out of the file names. Change the
   instructions in cygport/README to put the version numbers back when
   the files are used to build the Cygwin package.

I think 2) is better; opinions?

--
-- Stephe