[Monotone-devel] hangs during netsync

From: Hendrik Boom
Subject: [Monotone-devel] hangs during netsync
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 14:18:32 -0400

I did a netsync with an explicit --db= and a --set-default, because the
database had moved in the file tree.

It hung after telling me there were no revs out, which was probably
correct; I think the two databses may well have been previously sync'd.

address@hidden:~/dv/lang/algol/a68h2/workspace$ mtn sync
--db=/home/hendrik/dv/lang/algol/a68h2/a68h.mtn --set-default
mtn: warning: could not unregister workspace from old database
'/home/hendrik/dv/lang/a68h2/a68h.mtn'
mtn: connecting to 'mtn://a68h.mtn-host.prjek.net'
mtn:   include pattern  '*'
mtn:   exclude pattern  ''
mtn: finding items to synchronize:
mtn: certificates | keys | revisions
mtn:          369 |    2 |       123
mtn:  bytes in | bytes out | revs in | revs out
mtn:     1.0 k |     1.4 k |       0 |        0

Of course it also told me it could not unregister my workspace from the
old database, which is probably because the database wasn't there any
more.  It had been moved, along with the source tree, several
workspaces, and several other projects, to a new location.

Are the databases still OK?

-- hendrik