Re: [Monotone-devel] Lua issue in devel/monotone

From: markus
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Lua issue in devel/monotone
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:05:41 +0200

Olaf,

thanks for your diagnose.

On 2013-10-14 00:55, Rhialto wrote:
io_pclose() calls pclose() on the FILE *. But pclose() is for files that were opened with popen(). But, the files here were opened with fdopen()
in process_spawn_pipe().

Hm.. you're right, that change was misguided. I changed it to pclose() because it's pipes to and from a process. But you are right in that it's not opened with popen(). I'll revert that change upstream.

So I made 2 changes:
- pclose -> fclose
- initialize ok (gcc complained about that).

Uh.. what did gcc complain about? I'll have to diff that against the source to figure what you changed.

Regards

Markus Wanner