monotone-users

[Monotone-users] 回复: 回复: 回复: how to delete a project in monotone

From: Andreas Friedman
Subject: [Monotone-users] 回复: 回复: 回复: how to delete a project in monotone
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 21:53:02 +0800

Hello Markus,

I tryed to upgrade monotone to Botan 1.11 but after a few weeks I think it's so much trouble, so that I will resume this task in the future. Wires things like botan_ui is used by mtn but this feture is not available in the newest botan version.

Do you know how to use the packages monotone-server?
I stuck when I want to give permissions to new workers.
The key of the new workers have to be synced to the mtn server and then the permission for the right project have to be given.
Always things ends up like to open the server with mtn and make the changes on read-permissions.

And still I cant figure out the right command to delete a just created misspelled branch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Andreas Friedman

Friedman IT-Consulting

Andreas Friedman