moz-bonobo-list

[moz-bonobo-list] Chances of moz-bonobo 0.5 in time for GNOME 2.6?

From: Andrew Lau
Subject: [moz-bonobo-list] Chances of moz-bonobo 0.5 in time for GNOME 2.6?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:05:27 +1100

Hey everyone,

GNOME 2.6 is being rolled out "Real Soon Now (TM)" and I wondering
whether they'll be a new release of mozilla-bonobo to take advantage of
any new features in GTK+2.2 or Bonobo? We're in the middle of migrating
our Debian packages to GNOME 2.6 outside of the main package repository,
so now would be a very good time for us to repackage/test a new release.

There's also the issue of fixing gpdf support which is causing many new
users major headaches in 0.4.

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

        Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau   <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
                                     -
                  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"