nano-devel

[Nano-devel] how i install

From: Pankaj
Subject: [Nano-devel] how i install
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:54:35 +0500 (GMT)

Dear Sir
            Recently i  have download  Nano enhanced version of PICO Text
editor.I have  download file named as nano-1.0.0.tar.gz. And after
downloading it i go to my computer in D folder where i download it.And
when i double click it it says to unzip it .I do the same.then several
files are shown in WINZIP window.Please tell me that how i install it in
SUN OS 5.7 Machine.Ther is one more thing written on Web site which i am
giving you below

To install pico, download the source from the Nano homepage, then navigate
to the source directory and type
 %./configure
 % make
 % sudo make install

     Now i am  migrated.Please tell me very clearly that how i install
NANO editor on SUN OS 5.7.

      Waiting for a early reply from your side soon.

                                                           Regards
                                                          Pankaj

E-mail:address@hidden