nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] None

From: Nickolai Dobrynin
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] None
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:53:46 -0600 (CST)

... I just thought I would send this elaboration to you. As I have
discovered, in the case you make the window very small, 'pico'
behaves even worse: it crashes so badly that the whole window becomes
unusable! Maybe you could then update the FAQ? "If I make the window very
small in size, nano abruptly quits with the following error message:
'Window size is too small for nano...'" or something like that. You, in
fact, already have a CLOSE issue in FAQ, but that one probably deals with
arbitrary resizes. So, this might not be a bug at all, who knows.

But that thing where I was getting garbage on the screen is still around.
Maybe problem with Sun OS? pico and Emacs are doing OK in that case.