nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] compilation problem

From: Ansuel Smith
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] compilation problem
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 20:29:12 +0200

I looks like compiling with -std=c11 (as this post say
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33134621/stddef-h-is-included-but-max-align-t-is-undeclared)
fix the problem
more recent gcc version have this by default and this problem is only
present on very old compile tools. This should be reported or fixed in
some way.